1.2.6 release notes
[Tuesday, 13 September 2011 20:36]
New features -
Slideshow for current gallery -
Any gallery containing images now has a 'View slideshow' option. The delay between images and whether to show comments are available as options.
Visual template chooser in admin -
Rather than choosing a template from a dropdown list, now templates have their own admin page with a screenshot to see what you are choosing.
Other / Bugfixes -
- Code refactor.
- Now uses mostly JQuery. Added some animation to notifications.
- Packaging script now minifies JS and CSS files.
- Upgrade can now delete outdated directories as well as files.
- Fixed bug where very long image/gallery descriptions wouldn't get added.
- Gallery thumbnails now show the correct thumbnail of the first, deepest sub-gallery.
- Description popups shouldn't now sometimes appear in the top-left corner when loading a new page.
- Orphan image next/previous links now correctly link to the correct orphan image.